Waiting for the all clear on COVID-19

With the beautiful spring weather, and 6 weeks of COVID-19 social distancing, no one is more anxious than we are to get back to rowing on the river or out at Silver Lake. But we want to make sure we don’t put ourselves at risk by getting back together too soon!

The SRRA board is meeting to map out our options and plans for a safe return to the water.  Stay tuned, and stay safe!  And until then, enjoy a virtual row: